- How do I know my enrollment interest form was successfully submitted?
- What is the admissions timeline?
- What counties do you serve?
- How do I learn more about your homeschool program?
- What documents are needed to complete the enrollment process?
- How do I know which grade my child should be enrolled in?
- What is your Transitional Kindergarten (TK) Policy?
- What is your Kindergarten Policy?
- What is the 7th Grade Diabetes Notification?
- What if my question has not been answered yet?
JOIN THE WAITLIST
Should you receive a spot for the 2022-2023 school year, you need to provide a full copy of the following documentation:
- Student Enrollment Application (A full application will be sent to you with the offer letter.)
- Proof of minimum age requirement (Birth Certificate, Passport, etc.)
- Proof of Residency within the counties we serve - Please provide one item from this POR Requirements Document.
- Immunization Records (Vaccinations are NOT a requirement of enrollment in a non-classroom based charter. All students must provide a copy of immunization records or fill out the immunization card as it applies.)
- Academic Records for students in 9-12th grades (unofficial transcripts)
- Copy of 504 and/or IEP (if applicable)
- Caregiver Affidavit (if applicable)